Experience the Quality and Reliability of Our Premium Vinyl Shutters
We offer two leading brands of vinyl shutters: Eclipse and WindowSeal. Both manufacturers provide a 25-year warranty to ensure your peace of mind and to showcase their confidence in the long-term reliability and discoloration resistance of their shutters compared to cheaper alternatives.
Eclipse Shutters feature the Advance UltraSatin finish, which mimics the appearance of painted wood and is less reflective than high-sheen louver finishes. With three louver sizes, low maintenance requirements, and multiple frame styles, Eclipse Shutters are versatile, durable, and easy to clean. They also meet National Fire Cord Standards and are GreenGuard Gold Certified for a healthier home environment.
WindowSeal Vinyl Shutters
WindowSeal Vinyl Shutters are 100% Canadian made from pure virgin vinyl, with no recycled plastics that can turn yellow when exposed to UV light. As a leading dealer of Window Seal Vinyl Shutters in Canada, we offer shutters that are locally manufactured in Vaughan, Ontario. With two louver size options and three tilt options, WindowSeal shutters provide consistent quality and a 25-year manufacturer warranty.
Combine shutters with our Combi Shades, Triple Shades, Roller Shades, or Drapery for a complete window solution tailored to your functional, design, and budget needs.
To price out a job, we require not only window sizes but also panel configuration and framing requirements. Our installation team is manufacturer approved.
Contact us discuss your Window Shutters needs further.
Key Features of Eclipse Shutters
- Advance UltraSatin finish has the appearance of painted wood and is less reflective than high-sheen louver finishes.
- Durable Polyresin 3 compound features UV stabilizers so louvers are virtually indestructible.
- Three louver sizes fit virtually any size window providing standard to expansive view-through.
- Low maintenance, waterproof shutters are easy to clean and safe to use in residential and commercial applications; meets (NFPA701) National Fire Cord Standards
- Available with multiple frame styles to fit nearly any inside or outside mount window application.
- Insulation properties help save on heating and cooling bills
- GreenGuard Gold Certified for healthier peace of mind.
- 25-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Infinite configuration Choices – choose from common configurations like standard, bi-fold, by-pass track. Other speciality configurations include cafe style, French door, specialty shapes, plus corner and bay windows.
Tilt options include:
- Tilt Bar – Tilt bar and connecting method enable louvers to be opened or closed in both directions, eliminating unsightly gears or staples which can rust or break. Durable connectors never need replacing.
- Ultra Clearview – Hidden tilt system attached to the hinge side of the louvers at the rear of each panel. Provides an unobstructed view and appearance from the front.
- Ultra Close – Hidden gear system reduces depth requirements. Improve uniform closure.
- Off-Set Tilt – Tilt bar is mounted on the side instead of center, either on front or back of the louvers for less obstructed view-through.
- Split Tilt – features a separate tilt bar for the top and bottom louvers, offering maximum light and privacy control.
- Material – Durable Polyresin 3 compound is fire retardant and features UV stabilizers so louvers won’t warp, shrink, chip, peel, or fade. UltraSatin finish offers the look of a premium painted shutter.
- Panel Lock with Roller – A spring-loaded plunger acts as a ball catch to hold the panels in closed position. Eliminate the need for magnets
- Louver Caps – Patented seamless caps eliminate the seam between the louver body and end cap for sleek, modern look.
- Light Block & Interlock – Exclusive feature covers unwanted light gaps between panels and provides a superior seal for enhance insulation.
- Easy Installation – All frames are pre-drilled and feature two-part hinges that ore pre-installed.
- Made in Canada – Quality-crafted and built to operate and look as luxurious as the day they were installed.